Mortgage & Real Estate Loans
Friendly Service. Competitive Rates.
Searching for the right mortgage? Then look no further!
- New home purchase? Flexible terms to meet your needs.
- High interest rate? Refinance lower.
- Planning to build? New construction loan.
- Remodeling? Home equity options.
Call Perkins (405) 547-2436 or Chandler (405) 258-2436
or email to our loan specialist: WeLoveHomeowners@paynecountybank.com
Good Old-Fashioned Personalized Service
We know shopping for a mortgage can be confusing. That's why our friendly lending officers will walk you through the process and keep you informed. Plus we'll do the legwork and find the best terms possible.
How to Get Started
- Download and complete the » Application
- Make copies of the following support documents:
- Previous 2 months bank statements, brokerage statements, etc.
- Previous 2 years W-2s
- Most recent pay stub with YTD salary/wages information
- If self-employed, past 2 years Federal and State tax returns
- Call Perkins (405) 547-2436 or Chandler (405) 258-2436 to schedule an appointment or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring the completed application and support documents to your appointment.
Low Interest Rates
PCB's in-house mortgage loan rates are very competitive. We also offer secondary market loans with fixed rates on a 15, 20, or 30-year term. We guarantee interest rates without any extra, unexpected charges.
When comparing loans, be sure you understand the fees lenders may charge for your loan. Payne County Bank does not charge points to close our in-house mortgage loans – many lenders do. PCB's in-house loans are never sold to other lenders!