Online Banking from Payne County Bank gives you fast, simple and convenient control over your money. Online banking is free and includes:
- Real-time Balances – View your personal account and loan balances
- Account History – View checking and savings account history
- Check Image – View the front and back of cleared checks
- Transfer Funds – Set up scheduled or repeating transfers between accounts
- Secure Messaging – Send and receive secure communications from the bank
- Download History – Download account history
Get your account information at your fingertips. Log on to mobile banking, using your online banking User ID and password, through your cell phone and check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, and more. It is easy to manage your finances on the go when you take advantage of Payne County Bank’s mobile banking. Mobile banking uses the web browser on your cell phone so you can easily and securely:
- Check the available balance in your accounts
- Transfer money between your accounts
- View recent transactions
- Pay bills
We are proud to offer mobile banking to all of our customers. It is easy, fast, convenient and FREE*!
*You will be charged internet access rates depending on your carrier. Web access is needed to use mobile banking. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
Mobile Deposit Capture
- Account must be open a minimum of 90 days
- Must be enrolled in Online Banking
- Must have downloaded the app to their phone and signed-up for Mobile Banking
- Must be enrolled in E-statements
- Deposit Limits:
Minimum check amount $1.00
Daily Amount Limit: $5,000
30-Day Transaction Limit: 10
30-Day Amount Limit: $10,000
- Checks may have a hold placed
After enrolling in online banking, you will have the option to add the bill pay feature which allows you to pay recurring, occasional, and one-time bills from your computer 24 hours a day.
- Faster Payment – some payees will receive payment days earlier.
- Easy Navigation – your information is organized.
- Convenient Payment History – view your pending transactions or payment history with just the click of a button.
An e-Statement is the same thing as a paper statement except it is available online.
E-Statement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely. Your statements are available online for 16 months. However, you can save your statements on your computer for long-time access. This convenient delivery method expedites statement delivery, eliminates the hassle of storing any paper statements, and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system. It also helps the environment by reducing paper usage. (Go green!) No additional fees apply.
To enroll in e-Statements, follow these three simple steps:
- Log on to your online banking account.
- Click on the Accounts tab and then the Statement link.
- Click on the ‘Electronic Only Statement’ delivery button and then opt-in.